Monday, May 26, 2008

JAARS Kodiak Project Approaches D-day

After years of expectation and planning, we're on our countdown to receiving our first Quest Aircraft Company Kodiak Q100. When people ask me if I like the Kodiak, I have to say that's not a fair question. I never met an airplane I didn't like. But I have to admit, this one's special. It's the culmination of years of design and planning of a unique company in northern Idaho, dedicated to mission and humanitarian service. The Kodiak 100 is the result of the input of experienced mission aviation people and some pretty ingenious engineers and designers.

We're scheduled to get serial number 008 in September. In the meantime, there's lots of work to be done. I hope we can keep you informed and inspired on this site as we make this journey. We'll give you a glimpse of our team at JAARS and post major events as they happen, including photos and video clips. But first, we'll have to give you some background. Please be patient as we get these elements posted.

1 comment:

Scott Toncray said...

Now, you're talking. Great post, we will link this blog to the kodaiakproject.com blog and hope you will do the same. God speed!